Vicky Fealy, a well-respected Houston Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney, professionally represents consumers and businesses with financial stress and has done so proudly since 1992. Ms. Fealy and her team at The Fealy Law Firm, PC have dedicated themselves to helping clients rid themselves of the stress and stigma that come with financial difficulties. Vicky Fealy has been Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy since 1997 and is a Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas as well as being the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys’ state chair for the Southern District of Texas. As such, she remains current on all developments and trends in bankruptcy law to best serve her clients. She strongly believes that it is important for clients to have access to information and legal knowledge regarding the various options available for debt relief. Vicky Fealy strives to ensure that you understand all of your options fully and are kept informed regarding all aspects of your case. She and her staff recognize that each case is different, each client is different, and each client has different needs.
The Fealy Law Firm. PC philosophy is to "provide personal attention to all clients from the initial consultation through the conclusion of the engagement.” The motto of The Fealy Law Firm, PC is “helping good people through hard times.” The mission of The Fealy Law Firm, PC is to provide the most skilled, cost-effective and compassionate legal representation possible to clients facing financial difficulties.
Following are factors which other clients have found to be very valuable in The Fealy Law Firm, PC:
- Houston bankruptcy attorney Vicky Fealy is one of a limited number of Texas Board Certified Consumer Bankruptcy attorneys in Houston and as such is on top of bankruptcy changes and how the changes affect you.
- Vicky Fealy has more than twenty years of bankruptcy law experience helping thousands of clients take control over their finances. Houston bankruptcy attorney Vicky Fealy has devoted her legal career to exclusively practicing bankruptcy law which has enabled her to develop strong professional relationships in the bankruptcy courts.
- Ms. Fealy will explain your legal rights. She knows how bankruptcy laws protect you as a consumer or company from financial ruin and the potential to be abused by creditors.
- During the free initial consultation you will be provided with a full evaluation of your financial situation and an explanation of the options available to you and you will be given an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- Bankruptcy lawyer Vicky Fealy will combine her knowledge of the law with the wisdom of her vast experience to find a cost-effective solution to your problem.
- All consultations are confidential.
- Attorney Vicky Fealy meets personally with you and delivers the highest quality confidential legal services with compassion and skill.
- Ms. Fealy and her staff are dedicated to helping clients navigate the bankruptcy process.
- You are afforded the time, attention and respect you merit.
- Ms. Fealy and her staff understand the stressful situations that may be causing you to contemplate filing bankruptcy and as such inform you of your legal rights in the most professional and caring manner possible.
- Ms. Fealy speaks regularly at conferences and seminars on a wide variety of topics involving bankruptcy, debt and foreclosures.
- Ms. Fealy has been interviewed on the television news, radio, newspapers, and Great Day Houston regarding issues in bankruptcy law.